Trouble compiling eel-1.0.2

Martin Bishop marbis at subdimension.com
Sat Oct 13 16:52:35 PDT 2001

On Sat, 13 Oct 2001 02:45, you wrote:
<cut>
> That assumes the Makefile files listen to the LDFLAGS variable. If not,
> you'll have to edit the eel-1.0.2/eel/Makefile file yourself and look for
> the proper place to add extra libraries. If you need help with that, email
> the eel-1.0.2/eel/Makefile file and we can have a look.

Thanks for your suggestions and offer Gerrard. There were problems with some
of the gnome libs that eel depends on.

I recompiled the whole thing and that seems to have fixed it. I must have
missed some of the configure options when I went through them the first time.
Man I wish gnome would merge those little libs into one big one like kde so
the chance of mistake is smaller.

M.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org