Internet sharing

Joost Buelens joost.buelens at ic.ac.uk
Fri Oct 12 05:00:17 PDT 2001

Even if you are running Win98SE or 2000 it's still a pain, because, AFAIK,
clients using it HAVE to collect a DHCP address from the machine sharing the
connection. I've found that it's far easier to use a third party internet
sharing util. One of these will probably do the job:
http://tucows.rmplc.co.uk/share95.html  I've used All Aboard for a while,
and it works ok-ish.

Joost