Internet sharing

Jeroen Coumans jeroen_coumans at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 11 11:48:51 PDT 2001

Hi,
I'm happily running LFS on my laptop, but this has a winmodem (a hamr5600)
which I can't get to work. So unfortunately, I'm still stuck to using
windows on my dad's computer. I use samba for filesharing. How can I setup
these two to use internet sharing? I want to dial on demand via my laptop,
but fetch mail with my own linux programs. Pointers to guides or howto's all
happily accepted of course(allmost all documentation I read is the other way
around - winboxes connecting via linux).
I'm getting a bit tired of Outlook, especially if I read my own mail (all
the quotes are wrong, can't seem to get them right)
TIA
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org