Moving extended partition to primary partition

Sanjuro Europe sanjuro_e at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 02:17:48 PDT 2001

As you may know I have used Ghost to clone my Linux partition because I
was moving around my partition.

I finished moving my partitions and tried to put the Ghost image back.
Well, it was successfull, kind of. The problem is that Ghost does not
want to extract my extended LFS partition to a primary one. So I had to
extract it to I extended partition.

But I would like to have LFS on the primary partition, so how do I move
the content of the extended partition to the primary partition, without
loosing permissions and links?

TIA

Sanjuro

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org