qlogin not working on a CD

Chris Lingard chris at stockwith.uklinux.net
Wed Oct 10 16:11:58 PDT 2001

Gerard Beekmans wrote:

> I don't think the boot cd system will be a multi-user system.

My bootable CD runs at level 3,  I have already posted the package.  You
need to login and it runs as a full LFS Linux system.

I know that I have posted this before but I need to establish if this group
is interested.

I have recently received clean CVS source,  thank you Stefano in Italy,  I
am now building mark 2

Do you want this as an LFS project?  I need to discuss what should be on
the CD,  X  KDE  etc?  Please comment

Chris

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org