qlogin not working on a CD

Fernando Arbeiza arbeizaf at ono.com
Wed Oct 10 15:27:35 PDT 2001

Hi,

I'm making a bootable CD, and I installed qlogin to login automatically as
root.. But, when I boot from the CD, this error appears:

	Unable to set suplemental groups. setgroup() returns errno=No such process

I've tried to make /etc/group a symbolic link to /tmp/group (as /tmp is mount
into a tmpfs), in order to make that file writable.

As I don't know anything about Perl (the source code of qlogin), could
anybody help me?
Should I give autologin a try?

Fernando Arbeiza,
Cantabria, Spain