can see partition contents under HOST distro, but under LFSq

Douglas J. Hunley doug at hunley.homeip.net
Wed Oct 10 06:03:04 PDT 2001

On Tuesday 09 October 2001 21:41, Gerard Beekmans babbled:
> You haven't changed the headers in /usr/inlude/linux|asm after you compiled
> Glibc, have you?

nope. I never mess w/ stuff like that unless it's in the LFS book

> If not, then I don't see how it can be a compile problem when you installed
> fileutils in chapter 6.
>
> Could you recompile fileutils just to rule out a freak compile accident?

I'll do this when I get hgome tonite

> While you're at it, get util-linux-2.11l if you haven't installed it
> already. I'm not sure whether or not the mount program from it has been
> updated, but worth a try.

updated..but I'll re-compile this too
--
Douglas J. Hunley (doug at hunley.homeip.net) - Linux User #174778
Admin: http://hunley.homeip.net/	Admin: http://linux.nf/

"The inside of my head was exploding with fireworks. Fortunately,
my last thought turned out the lights when it left."
              --- Calvin
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org