Fonts

Simon Geard delgarde at ihug.co.nz
Wed Oct 10 03:40:51 PDT 2001

On Wednesday 10 October 2001 15:22, Craig Colton wrote:

> Here's a hint from Keith Packard from a couple of months ago that may help.
> I couldn't get his QT to compile with KDE2.2 (it works with 2.1), but even
> without it, it leaves you with a nice desktop. Might be worth looking at.

That hint is quite old now - it refers, for example, to XFree86 4.0.1 as the
most recent release. Recent versions of Qt already have Xft support built in.

Question - his XftConfig doesn't specifically enable antialiasing... is it
default for all fonts in the Type1 and ttf directories? It's one of the
things I'm working on...

Simon.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org