XFree 86 - libGLU

Kusli kusli at rocketmail.com
Wed Oct 10 02:15:23 PDT 2001

Hi all

I traced down different problems to my libGLU.so, which is part of XFree 86.
ldd -r -d /usr/X11R6/lib/libGLU.so states that it doesn't link to libX11 and
so it has some unresolved symbols like XCreateWindow and so on.

I recompiled the whole XFree stuff, also tried somethings in the /lib/GLU/
directory to compile GLU separately... make doesn't report no significant
errors,  but the final library always doesn't link to libX11 or so. How to
tell it to link to that library? What has gone wrong?

Thanks for every help.

Markus