shadow / user admin - what do you want to see?

J.A. Neitzel jan.listbox at belvento.org
Tue Oct 9 20:45:59 PDT 2001

>> rock on!
>> i read through the old hint a few days ago and found it very helpful!
>> i'm looking forward to reading the updates, too!
>> :-)
>
> I'll second that, md5 info was a nice plus.
>
> ~Jason

Glad to hear it =) I fully intend to keep it maintained. In fact,
I sent, resubmitted, a small update this afternoon. It doesn't yet
address my four primary goals, but I did add a really simple
"How do I add a new user?" bit. It just occurred to me that it might
be a good thing to have in there, but ICBW.

Before I submit the new additions, I need to sit and ponder how best
to organize it all. I just hope that "The Shadow Suite" stays alive.
It seems that the new shadow-4.0.0 has a few significant problems???
I don't know the whole story =(
--
Jeff

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org