can see partition contents under HOST distro, but under LFSq

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Oct 9 18:41:11 PDT 2001

On Tue, Oct 09, 2001 at 09:26:23PM -0400, Douglas J. Hunley wrote:
> ok did that. still no directory listing

You haven't changed the headers in /usr/inlude/linux|asm after you compiled
Glibc, have you?

If not, then I don't see how it can be a compile problem when you installed
fileutils in chapter 6.

Could you recompile fileutils just to rule out a freak compile accident?

While you're at it, get util-linux-2.11l if you haven't installed it
already. I'm not sure whether or not the mount program from it has been
updated, but worth a try.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org