Grub's shell DOES work :-)

R. Bosch remy.bosch at hccnet.nl
Tue Oct 9 16:19:55 PDT 2001

I'm having fun now (finaly) with my bootable CD :-)

I'm not sure how or what went wrong earlyer, but I'm almost ready. At the
moment running test-runs with my CD-R(W) and soon dropping it on a final CD.

Many Thank you for writing the hint Nicholas ! :-D

I'll browse trough the hint onetime to see if I could suggest a change.

houdoei!

Remy
>>   Proud to be Micro$oft free !!!   <<
>>     No, it's not a lie, but real !      <<