can see partition contents under HOST distro, but under LFSq

Douglas J. Hunley doug at hunley.homeip.net
Mon Oct 8 16:15:56 PDT 2001

On Monday 08 October 2001 17:50, cll muzh babbled:
> I have had a horrible thought -- also starting with a Suse-7.2 system.
> I used reiser fs for the suse system, and hence when I set up lfs I
> included reiser fs in the lfs kernel and included the reiser fs programmes
> ftp://ftp.namesys.com/pub/reiserfsprogs/reiserfsprogs-3.x.0j.tar.gz
>  in the lfs installation. With this I could access all the suse partitions.
> Could you be trying to read reiser fs partitions without the tools?

I don't use ReiserFS. This machine is just ext2 for now... (my other machines
are ext3 and this one was going to join them, but not until I figure this one
out)
--
Douglas J. Hunley (doug at hunley.homeip.net) - Linux User #174778
Admin: http://hunley.homeip.net/	Admin: http://linux.nf/

/* These are the most dangerous and useful defines. They do printk() during
 * the interrupt processing routine(s), so if you manage to get "flooded" by
 * irq's, start thinking about the "Power off/on" button...
 */
	2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/drivers/sbus/char/aurora.h
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org