can see partition contents under HOST distro, but under LFSq

cll muzh muzh at ihug.co.nz
Mon Oct 8 14:50:13 PDT 2001

I have had a horrible thought -- also starting with a Suse-7.2 system.
I used reiser fs for the suse system, and hence when I set up lfs I included
reiser fs in the lfs kernel and included the reiser fs programmes
ftp://ftp.namesys.com/pub/reiserfsprogs/reiserfsprogs-3.x.0j.tar.gz
 in the lfs installation. With this I could access all the suse partitions.
Could you be trying to read reiser fs partitions without the tools?

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org