Installing Lilo without Linux

Sanjuro Europe sanjuro_e at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 12:52:40 PDT 2001

I am moving my partitions around and have decided to back up my LFS
partition to a CD using Ghost so I can freely move my Windows partitions
around. And after that using Ghost to put my partition back.

But how do I make my partition bootable again? Can I make a bootdisk
with chroot do I can install Lilo? I have tried to bootdisk hint but
there is now documentation and it doesn't work for me.

How do I make a bootdisk (with chroot) or are there other solutions
(except first installing Redhat/Mandrake/Suse and using their chroot).

Thanks,

Sanjuro

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org