can see partition contents under HOST distro, but under LFSq

Douglas J. Hunley doug at hunley.homeip.net
Mon Oct 8 10:33:46 PDT 2001

I got a weird siutation... I have a box with both sda and sdb. sda is Suse
7.2 which I used to install LFS onto sdb.
All is well so far. I compile my new kernel and reboot into LFS... suddenly
anything on sdb not in the '/' partition is "not there". Invisisble. Reboot
into SuSE, mount the LFS partitions, contents are there. Example:
under SuSE, $LFS/boot contains the lilo files, and the kernel
however, reboot into LFS and /boot is empty...

any ideas?
--
Douglas J. Hunley (doug at hunley.homeip.net) - Linux User #174778
Admin: http://hunley.homeip.net/	Admin: http://linux.nf/

I'm just very selective about the reality I choose to accept.
              --- Calvin
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org