firewalling...

Ian Molton imolton at clara.net
Mon Oct 8 02:12:58 PDT 2001

On stardate Sun, 7 Oct 2001 20:00:51 -0500 (CDT)
alteridentity at yahoo.com began the full scale invasion of earth with the
following words:

> On  7 Oct, Ian Molton wrote:

> > get a good pounding.
>
> Yes, I was reading his post earlier. He seems to have a pretty critical
> eye and a clue to what its about - as do you.

Thanks... I'm still in 'information overload' mode... there is a LOT to
learn. I dont I learn quite like other peoplle. basically I need to have
someone explain the *minute details*, and then the grand scheme just
'happens' and I can read up and understand the macro details...

> I think this is an area of
> considerable merit - I'm sure it will get quality attention.

Hope so :)

> >> BTW, the invasion is proceeding apace and all is happening as planned
> >> ;^)
> >
> > Need a firebreathing dragon in your ranks? (ie. me :-)
> Hey we need all the help we can get!  ;^)

Great :)
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org