firewalling...

alteridentity at yahoo.com alteridentity at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 7 11:53:21 PDT 2001

On  7 Oct, Ian Molton wrote:
> On stardate Sun, 7 Oct 2001 12:41:08 -0500 (CDT)
> alteridentity at yahoo.com began the full scale invasion of earth with the
> following words:

{*snip*}

> Ok, but dont take my script as 'decent'. Im trying to digest stuff I found
> on the 'net but its hard to tell how old / new / stupid that stuff is...

Roger That, Ian - I'm dealing with the same types of issues concerning
the ipchains HOWTO - it's long on prosaic and philosophical content,
very short on practical examples.

Will try to subject your configuration to some critical analysis, but
unfortunately I'm probably somewhat behind you on the research trail.

cheers,
James

BTW, the invasion is proceeding apace and all is happening as planned
;^)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org