Inizial ram disk

The Spider betelguese at inwind.it
Sun Oct 7 04:44:36 PDT 2001

Hi all,

         i wonder if anyone knows how to create a bootable floppy (or cdrom) with an initial-ram-disk that execute a program
         (for example FDISK) automatically. IT would be an initial step to create a personal linux box!!
         I tried some experiments with MKINITRD and linuxrc but without lucky.

         I know this is not a simple task but hints are very appreciated.

        Thanks,

                           Stefano  "The Spider"  Ragno.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org