one last, little printing question

J.A. Neitzel jan.listbox at belvento.org
Sat Oct 6 12:36:46 PDT 2001

OK, here goes one last time... When using cups, is there any need for
apsfilter? The docs with apsfilter don't really mention cups at all,
only lpd and LPRng. I guess cups has no use for what it, apsfilter, is
supposed to do. Yes? No?

Anyone have comments on enscript? I remember that I used to use it
instead of lpr after a professor mentioned it to me one time. IIRC,
GNU has an enscript package out there...
--
Jeff

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org