PAN

Scot Mc Pherson behomet at home.com
Sat Oct 6 09:27:34 PDT 2001

Are there any PAN experts out there? I am using PAN for my newsgroups,
but there are two things I don't like about it. Annd I was wondering if
there is anything I can do to change the behavior.

When I am typing, it takes a long time for the window to catch up to my
typing, I can type a whole page of text and PAN will be half a page
behind printing it to the screen. So if I BS a lot, I don't know how far
back it will go. YOu can see how badly I am typing right now because I
don't know what I am typing.

The second issue is this. If want to configure PAN to auotomatically
download messages from NGs, how do I do this? I have to select Download
Messages from Subscribed if I want them...I'd like to automate the
get...thanx

--
Scot Mc Pherson
"Linux is a Journey not a Guided Tour" ~ Me
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org