witch mail and news client?

J.A. Neitzel jan.listbox at belvento.org
Sat Oct 6 07:52:15 PDT 2001

martial daumas wrote:
> and under X, you could give sylpheed a try, it's extrmely fast, it supports
> all that u want (pop, imap, news, mimes, attachments and so...) it just need
> glib and gtk+ that's the better i've tried for now

Wow, you mean this ?_sylpheed_? is a mail AND a news client?
Hmmm, cool and interesting... I have to go look at it now! =)

FWIW, I've been using this KMail and KNode stuff because I'm lazy.
I don't like them much, but I've never had time to learn how to use
Mutt =(

/me goes to look for SYLPHEED now
--
Jeff