witch mail and news client?

martial daumas nasgaia at free.fr
Sat Oct 6 04:18:42 PDT 2001

Le Sat, 6 Oct 2001 10:59:11 +0000 (UTC)
Heine Laursen <gozar at pokerface.dk> a écris:

|Hi.
|
|I'm badley needing a mail and a news client on my LFS system. I have tryed
|to install pine, without luck.So i hope ypu guys have some sugestion of
|witch mail and news client i should install.
|The mail client should support both pop3 and imap.
|The news cliend should suppord threads
|witch cliends should i choose. There are so many!!

depends, are you stricly looking for a console App or X one?
on xonsole, i use pine, which is quite cool,
and under X, you could give sylpheed a try, it's extrmely fast, it supports all that
u want (pop, imap, news, mimes, attachments and so...) it just need glib and gtk+
that's the better i've tried for now

ciao,

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org