Grub's shell doesn't work :-(

R. Bosch remy.bosch at hccnet.nl
Fri Oct 5 15:28:07 PDT 2001

On Friday 05 October 2001 17:53, you wrote:

> i know i have seen that before but i can't remember what i did. i'm sure
> it was something as easy as 'try the same command again' or 'touch the
> catalog file' but i would not bet on it ;-)

Oops.. 8-0
Uhh.  this is the error. its about an invalid node.

Command with output:
---------
root # mkisofs -r -l -D -J -L -V "LFS" /lfscd -b boot/image -c boot/catalog
-o /iso
Warning: creating filesystem that does not conform to ISO-9660.
mkisofs: No such file or directory. Invalid node - -b
--------

As you can see, I replaced the cdrecord command with an output, but it
doesn't effect the ptogram.

Sorry about the misstake earlier... :-}

Remy
>>   Proud to be Micro$oft free !!!   <<