ATAPI Zip Drive

Jared Kidd jaredkidd at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 13:44:43 PDT 2001

so you are using an external parallel or scsi?
mount -t vfat /dev/sdc4 /mnt/zip
i would think that would work, at least it does on my server at home if i
remimber correctly.  Pre-formatted zip disks are on partition #4.  I don't
have any idea about the partitioning part though, i have never tried
partitioning/formatting a zip disk in linux.

Jared Kidd
"You can kill a man, but you can't kill what he stands for.
Not unless you first break his spirit."--Smoking Man (X-files)
http://radnimax.com/
icq = 17713745
msn = Xamindar