Grub's shell doesn't work :-(

Nicholas Dille rakshas at phoenix-os.de
Fri Oct 5 10:53:38 PDT 2001

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 09:04:16PM +0000, R. Bosch wrote:
> I tried to burn my CD, but I got an error that said that the file
> 'boot/catalog' can't be found. Could you shed some light on that?
> This file could not be found.

i know i have seen that before but i can't remember what i did. i'm sure
it was something as easy as 'try the same command again' or 'touch the
catalog file' but i would not bet on it ;-)

> Let's debug your hint then ;-)

strace bootcd.txt looks alright
gonna try gdb on it sometime later ;-)

nic.

--
rakshas dot phoenix minus os dot de / 7793747 / phoenix minus os dot de
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org