Grub's shell doesn't work :-(

Jason Gurtz jason at tommyk.com
Fri Oct 5 10:02:36 PDT 2001

> i'd greatly appreciate if you drop me a line what you
> (dis)like about my
> bootabe cd hint. or even give hints about helpful enhancements.

Oh boy, woops.  I just took a look and relaized your's was not the hints
I read!  I had gone by grub-howto.txt and grub_boot_rescue.txt.  I wish
I had known your hint had covered grub even if not for a boot-cd.
Whould have made the first experience more painless, but then I'm
feeling happy, 'cause I was forced to read the included docs thoroughly
and now I feel like I know grub pretty good.

Cheers,

~Jason

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org