first WM after X - survey?

Paul Blazejowski paulb at blazebox.homeip.net
Fri Oct 5 09:40:11 PDT 2001

On Thu, 04 Oct 2001 11:15:49 -0500, J.A. Neitzel wrote:

> Greetings,
>
>  I was just curious... Of all the people out there who install XFree86
>  on their new LFS Systems, what is the first window manager (WM) you
>  bother to install? I guess this is kind of a survey.
>
>  So, if this is a survey... Here is one vote for Blackbox (BB).

:D another one for the mighty BB.

BlackBox is my main wm and the one i always install after X is
compiled...and running.

BB is so fast yet so pretty and elegant.

Regards,

Paul aka Diffie
--
( http://www.linuxdiscussions.org )

"Linux is like a wigwam: no windows,
no gates, Apache inside." -Albert Arendsen

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org