bbmail

J.A. Neitzel jan.listbox at belvento.org
Fri Oct 5 08:55:54 PDT 2001

texstefano at libero.it wrote:
>> Does bbmail work for you now? I mean to say, is it working to tell
>> you when mail has arrived in /var/<...> ?
>
> Not at all :-((
> I'm still stuck in the same situation, with bb looking for new email
> in /var/<..>....and me telling him to look in /root/Mail.
> Don't know how to get out of here.

Hi again, I really don't know what to offer at this point. The only
real, and hopefully useful, suggestion I can offer is this.

If you have installed other bbtools in the past, then configuring
should be quite simple. Did you read the following docs???

1) /path_to_your_sources/bbmail-0.6.11/README
2) /path_to_your_sources/bbmail-0.6.11/INSTALL
3) /path_to_your_sources/bbmail-0.6.11/data/README.bbmail

Sorry that I cannot offer more than this. =(
Allora, buona fortuna con tutto
--
Jeff

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org