java web server optimizing
laurent.michenaud at laposte.net
Thu Oct 4 13:25:29 PDT 2001
I would like to optimize my web server performances :
Actually, i have :
lfs 3.0 of course
Tomcat 3.2.3 ( jsp/serlet )
I would like your opinion about what i am going to do :
- using caucho resin instead of Tomcat.
- using jdk 1.3.1 instead of jdk 1.2.2.
- using native threads instead of green threads : i have not
got a smp machine but i think native threads are better.
- using jikes for compiling jsp/servlet( known as faster ).
- using tmpfs or ramdisk to stock web sites.
And have u got any other clues ?
Any software to bench my web site ?
Any software to know where my web site is loosing time ?
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org
and put 'unsubscribe blfs-support' in the subject header of the message
More information about the blfs-support