first WM after X - survey?

J.A. Neitzel jan.listbox at belvento.org
Thu Oct 4 10:39:46 PDT 2001

J.A. Neitzel wrote:
> I was just curious... Of all the people out there who install XFree86
> on their new LFS Systems, what is the first window manager (WM) you
> bother to install? I guess this is kind of a survey.

and forgot to write:
<omission>
What is your first WM that requires nothing more than a working X
installation. No additional libs before the WM.
</omission>

If anyone fits in this category, maybe you can mail me at:
jan (at) belvento (dot) org

For the Subject:
"survey - <insert your WM of choice>" without the quotes.

In the body:
Perhaps you could note whether there *are* any exceptions. Does it
require additional libs of *any* sort? Maybe you could put a short,
"Why I use it"?

If anyone responds, I'll tally up the results after a period of time
and post the results somewhere. Comments?
--
Jeff

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org