first WM after X - survey?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Oct 4 09:19:43 PDT 2001

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 11:15:49AM -0500, J.A. Neitzel wrote:
> So, if this is a survey... Here is one vote for Blackbox (BB).

blackbox isn't bad at all, just doesn't suite my needs really, I'm using
KDE at the moment until I can get at least a thing like bbconf working. I
just don't have the time to fiddle around with blackbox's configuration
files to change a menu entry. Got enough other config files to fiddle with
as it is. It's supposed to be a GUI, so I like to see a GUI conf. prog in
it.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org