XFree 4.1 : scrambled fonts

jerry jdinardo at ix.netcom.com
Thu Oct 4 04:22:30 PDT 2001

> PS: sorry if my mail format sux, but I don't know how to make Outlook wrap
> its
> lines (I know, I know, ..., I'm sending this from work).

Although I hate to defend ms, in this case it is not their problem. It is
fine to send long lines according to smtp rfc. It is the receiving mail
clients responsibility to wrap according to their window or console size.

80 char lines only make since if everyone is working in 80 char console mode.

jpd
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org