New version of LFS

Andy Blower andy.blower at sopheon.com
Wed Oct 3 04:51:07 PDT 2001

Simon,

Sorry to seem so thick, but I really cannot find anything detailing the
changes on the LFS website. I did look before posting, and I have just
looked again. Can't find it!

Suppose it may be down to lack of sleep as I keep staying up late to try and
get my PC back to some semblance of normality.. (see my posts re: nightmares
and weekends.. ;-)

Anyway I would be grateful if you could post (using very short words lol)
the exact location of the changelog.

Cheers,

Andy

(Fully paid up member of TLUA today, TLUA= Thick Linux Users Anonymous ;-)