Get counted

Chris Lingard chris at stockwith.uklinux.net
Wed Oct 3 01:40:34 PDT 2001

Hello Gerard

Worked fine and registrered me.

The problem is the version number.  I got the LFS from a "free" CD on a
British Magazine PCPlus.  It supports Linux, and puts various Linux things
onto its CDs every month so I subscribe.

It would be too expensive for me to down load large archives; which is why
I survive using patches.  But the LFS here may exceed the standard with
Linux 2.4.10, KDE, printing, USB scanner, and otheres; but I am stuck with
an old X because of the size of the archive.

Chris
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org