Get counted

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Oct 2 15:47:56 PDT 2001

On Tue, Oct 02, 2001 at 05:17:58PM -0500, E. Joyce wrote:
> But it did okay with 2.x.x. Maybe ^\d(\.(\d|x)){,2} instead of the first 2
> conditions in your regex would do it? I'm a bit rusty on regexes, so I'm not
> positive.

i've replaced the 2nd one with this one, tested it, seems to be working.
I'll re-check them and merge the first two into a nicer looking one.

> And the query display isn't lined up on my browser. Evidently, the <th> tags
> center the headings, so you might want to add borders to the table or center
> the actual data, too.

I've added align="left" tags to the th tags. Center align for the data
doesn't look great. Funny how different browsers have different ways of
showing it. I generally check sites with mozill and netscape, their th
rendering is nicely left aligned unless otherwise told.

oh well, should be fixed now, and thanks.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org