Get counted

E. Joyce ejaustin at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 15:17:58 PDT 2001

Gerard,

When I entered 2.2.x as the first version of LFS I used, I got the following
error:

Invalid value for First LFS Version
Input string was: 2.2.x
which didn't match the following regular
				expression:

But it did okay with 2.x.x. Maybe ^\d(\.(\d|x)){,2} instead of the first 2
conditions in your regex would do it? I'm a bit rusty on regexes, so I'm not
positive.

And the query display isn't lined up on my browser. Evidently, the <th> tags
center the headings, so you might want to add borders to the table or center
the actual data, too.

Thought you'd want to know.

ej
LFS User 49