bbmail

J.A. Neitzel jan.listbox at belvento.org
Tue Oct 2 08:39:04 PDT 2001

Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 02, 2001 at 11:50:13AM +0200, texstefano at libero.it wrote:
>> /var/spool/mail/root: "root" is a directory or a file?
>>
>> If it's a file what does it contain?
>
> 'root' is a file - it's the mbox file that contains the emails

I don't want to jump in sideways here, but Stefano, do you also have
a ~/.bbtools directory? I assume you run Blackbox for your window
manager. Have you configured bbmail? Like the other blackbox tools,
it will look at the ~/.bbtools directory for bbmail.bb . Of course,
there are things in there that you may need to define to make bbmail
do what you want.
--
Jeff

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org