telnet client

martial daumas nasgaia at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 1 09:13:38 PDT 2001

Le Mon, 1 Oct 2001 16:05:46 +0000 (UTC)
dino at coprolite.com (Scott Haugaard) a écris:

|Anybody compiled a telnet client for LFS? Which one?  I tried to compile
|netkit-telnet-0.17

yes, i compiled the one from netkit-combo package this afternnon, works OK. but i
ran in troubles from talkd (hopefully i don't need it) but i had sucessfully compiled the whole stuff
several times on previous LFS (i'm on RC1 right now), i know i have some glibc relalted stuff semi-wasted (it's my fault, i admit lol, it will be ok 'till i try 3.0 this weekend)

hope this helped a little.

BTW: i just used standard options for telnet client.

ciao
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org