Any clue of what is needed for setting up a print server?

Joao Pedro Clemente jpcl at rnl.ist.utl.pt
Mon Oct 1 05:56:24 PDT 2001

I've tried to follow the hints about printing
(they are , IMHO, badly finished, as I stare at one thinking that the file
misses some sentences to what to do next and to the other one trying to
figure out why does that command that the author tell us to do does not
exists in my system...)

but I'm unsucessfull and I cant understand what do I need to set up
printing anyway...

I have a well supported printer (Hp 520) , put I'm getting confused on
what I need to run... lpd's, lpr's, xxx's?
Any help?
Thank you

		        	Joao Pedro Clemente
        			jpcl @ rnl.ist.utl.pt