INN <-> mailinglist gateway

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Nov 30 19:37:37 PST 2000

> Have you looked into newsgate?

I just found it in the contrib section where INN can be downloaded. I
haven't given it a try yet (the documentation is very limited and the
README file even admits that if the not-so-well-documented example isn't
providing enough information you're basicaly on your own...and yes the
example isn't all that great and me being new to INN doesn't make
matters much easier ;) I'll give it a try soon though and if I need some
help I'll be sure to ask you. Thanks.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org