Which package contains lex?

Erika Pacholleck Pacholleck.E at gmx.de
Thu Nov 30 13:07:54 PST 2000

( Don, 30 Nov 2000 ) Rudolf Floers <-- :
> On Thu, Nov 30, 2000 at 12:04:17PM +0100, Kaj Merten Berggreen wrote:
>
> > Hej då, Kaj M.
>
> what does hej d°a mean (and how do you type it ;-))?

is swedish, means something like see you.
creation depends on you keytable
- look into your keymap whether a line has "aring" or "Aring"
- remember to follow the include links at the top of it
- there you find at the beginning which keys to hit for it.
more is going to far, sorry but I hacked together my own keytable.

Erika

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org