Which package contains lex?

Lukas Mol L.Mol at its.tudelft.nl
Thu Nov 30 01:35:36 PST 2000

on 30-11-2000 10:20, Kaj Merten Berggreen <webmaster at berggreen.de>Kaj Merten
Berggreen wrote:

> I want to
> install only the absolute minimum, as I'm using a i386 with only 500 Mb
> of harddisk space.

Beware: you will run into trouble later: the making of glibc needs lots and
lots of room. I had problems myself using a 500 mb partition for lfs. I had
to move and ln -s a lot of stuff to squeeze the glibc making on the lfs
disk.
Just mentioning it, because it's so nasty to discover this halfway your
making of glibc (propably quite a few hours on a 386).

--
Lukas Mol      tel: +31-15-2613644
Gandhilaan 34  mob: +31-6-24201416

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org