INN <-> mailinglist gateway

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Nov 29 15:50:11 PST 2000

Hi guys,

I've silently been working on setting up INN on linuxfromscratch.org. It's
mostly working, I just need something installed that acts as a gateway
between the mailinglists and newsserver.

If a message is posted to the lfs-discuss newsgroup it must be forwarded to
the mailinglist. If something is posted to the mailinglist it must be
forwarded to the newsgroup. And without infinite loops if possible ;)

Has anybody got an idea how to accomplish this? thanks,

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org