Hints maintainer

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Nov 29 12:31:48 PST 2000

> > > Yes FTP would work too
>
> I like the HIghoS idea of cvs and a cron job

We've been planning on setting up CVS for a while now, just had to wait
for the right time. That time has come and CVS has been installed on the
machine that's going to host linuxfromscratch.org's CVS. All we need to
do is move things over. I'll have jesse do that (i'm running low on time
doing that myself) whenever I talk to him again

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org