Hints maintainer

Hans-Dieter Stich hdstich at commplex-media.de
Tue Nov 28 23:46:00 PST 2000

On Tue, Nov 28, 2000 at 09:33:16PM -0500, Gerard Beekmans wrote:

> So really the only big thing is that you need to read the mailinglists often
> and be so kind to let me know when you can't maintain it anymore before we
> end up in the current situation where we don't know what happened to Simon.
>
> Since more than one person have already shown interest in maintaining the
> hints, I have to make a choice primarily based on how quick you can update
> the archive after a hint has been posted (either new one or modified one). I
> don't expect same-day service (although that would be great of course).
> Within 2 to 3 days is reasonable to me.

hi gerard!

i also interested in becoming the hints maintainer for the
LFS hints!

i'm subscribed to all the LFS mailing lists and i'm
constantly reading them all over the day.

using LFSmake i have successfully compiled our new upcoming
server Linux system, which also includes the following:

cron
Apache
PHP
MySQL
ProFTP
NcFTP
Lynx
Exim
SolidPOP3

it would be also possible for me to arrange some mirroring
of the LFS sites on one of our servers.

my sole drawback: i'm a none native english speaker! ;-)

ciao
h-d

  Commplex Media AG             Hans-Dieter Stich/CTO
  Office Ulm                    fon:  +49-7304-434997
  Development Team              fax:  +49-7304-434998
  Spatzenweg 12                 mail: hdstich at commplex-media.de
  89160 Dornstadt               web:  http://www.commplex-media.de/

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org