lfs basic install: binutils configure/downloading

Erika Pacholleck Pacholleck.E at gmx.de
Tue Nov 28 23:12:05 PST 2000

( Die, 28 Nov 2000 ) Dieter Maas <-- :
> Excuse me for disturbing with this at all, its all just a download problem.
> Or maybe my connection to web is faulty? How can i find out?
> Thanx for your patience

My experience is this:
Out of the whole lfs basic stuff I had 2 packs to download a second time
(not the biggest, for god sake). And I never do more than 3 simultanously.
For kernel, I looked which one was the smallest and from that version up I
used patches. And for gcc I got the core plus the c++ instead of the main
big one. (Dann ist die beste Zeit Sonntags um 15:00).

Hope this helps.
Erika

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org