APM on KDE2

C.D.McDiarmid cliffy at cliffhangers.screaming.net
Tue Nov 28 15:46:21 PST 2000

I'm trying to get APM working on my LFS box via KDE2.   Has anyone managed to
get APM working successfully on KDE2?   Using kapm on KDE1.2 was very
successful, i.e. H/D spin down, fan control, monitor shutoff. But after
installing apmd on KDE2 to use the integrated module in Control Centre, the
best I can get is H/D spin down for 35sec and a monitor that tries to go into
standby, but fails!    Can one alter a script in some way?   Any help
appreciated.

MAC

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org