ncurses probs...

Rob Bercik bercikr at georgetown.edu
Tue Nov 28 13:57:31 PST 2000

On my third time around....

Hey guys,

        I'm having trouble with ncurses install, it's looking for header
files that are located in /usr/include/g++/ but it's not checking that
directory and is saying that it cannot find them. I'm real hesitant to
copy the files from /usr/include/g++/ into /usr/include/, although it
does seem to fix the problem( I tried it for one file ), I'm afraid it
will cause problems later. Is there an environment variable to set, or a
configure option?

Thanks fellas,

-Rob

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org