About html mail

Ainsley Pereira marble at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Nov 24 10:38:27 PST 2000

> Worst idea ever. Although this is a Linux-based list, a lot of people
> use it from work, or university, or whatever, and many are thus forced
> to use Win environments, & what is the most proliferant free mail
> software for Windows?? You would exclude *FAR* too many people!!!

Or there are poor people like me; no matter what I'd use to send mail from
work, the server I'd have to send it through adds an HTML version for me. (And
a huge disclaimer to tell the world exactly how much confidence the company has
in anything I might say...)

~marb. (mailing from home so that all rubbish is my own)

   / Ainsley Pereira       /   aka Marble on Snowplains   /
  /                       / telnet://snowplains.org:3456 /

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-apps-request at linuxfromscratch.org